on THE BUNDLED SET of GLYPH & GRAPHS
These end-of-the-year math activities actually begin with a simple directed drawing of either a sailboat or an ice cream cone. Directed drawing lessons help strengthen many skills including:
• listening and following directions
• understanding logical sequence
• improving hand-eye coordination with fine motor development
• developing spatial awareness
The math portion of this lesson provides children an opportunity to:
• read and understand glyph keys
• collect data using tally marks
• represent data using a bar graph template
• analyze data
The download includes TWO separate math lessons and:
• Teacher Directions
• Glyph Keys
• Student Graph Templates and Data Analysis Questions
• Photos of Samples
Click on the PREVIEW
above to see samples.
Thank you for your interest in this item. Happy teaching!
Come CONNECT with Me!
My Teaching Blog: Creating Readers and Writers
My Pinterest Boards: Andrea Knight on Pinterest
My Facebook Page: Creating Readers and Writers on Facebook