Summer holiday travel writing. Fantastic complete lesson on traveling writing, all resources included.
Attractive Power Point includes:
* Lesson starter
* Lesson prompts
* Lesson objectives and outcomes
* Written account from Mark Moxon (travel writer) on why his friend’s bathroom made him want to travel the world.
* Extra talking points
* Three WAGOLLs (what a good one looks like) from three different pieces of travel writing
* Lesson prompts to main task
* Name the flag fun activity plenary
Lesson could be used in or outside of a computer room. (A computer room could be booked to allow research over a series of lessons or alternatively the lesson works well as a standalone lesson in the classroom.)
See my home page for more great lessons and and resources:
For more great resources and lessons, see my page here:
(Credits: copyright free from Linked.com, Thestudenttravelguide.com, Triptease.com, http://www.travelwriterstales.com/, http://www.moxon.net/)