Keep your kids engaged during summer vacation break (or any other break) so that they don't fall behind. This packet is designed for rising 1st graders (kindergarteners going to 1st grade).
It provides 9 weeks of fun and easy homework...just enough to keep their little minds at work so they don't forget what they learned throughout the school year.
Each week is 2 pages - print it double-sided so that you get 1 page per week. Each week reviews a skill for math, language arts, reading, and writing.
Here is what's covered in this packet:
- write missing #s to 20
- write missing #s in sequence
- count and write how many
- draw circles to match a given number
- identify names of common shapes
- draw circles to add in order to find sum
- cross out circles to subtract in order to find difference
- 1 easy to read addition word problem
- 1 easy to read subtraction word problem
- write missing letters in sequence
- write matching capital letters given lowercase letters
- write matching lowercase letters given capital letters
- write missing letter sounds for beginning, middle, end sounds
- edit sentences (rewrite using capital letter and period at end)
- 9 easy to read stories with 2 comprehension questions each
- write about what you did last week
- write about a superpower you'd like
- opinion writing
- informative writing - something you know a lot about (give facts)
- narrative writing
- write stories about things that made you happy/sad/mad/etc
- write about what you want to do on vacation
Looking for more end of the year products?
Summer & 4th of July (Color by Comprehension Stories and Questions) - 10 Stories
End of School Year (Color by Comprehension Stories and Questions) - 10 Stories
Classwork, Homework, & Summer Review Folder - sight words, math, & more!
2nd Grade End of Year Memory Book and Activities
1st Grade End of Year Memory Book and Activities
Kindergarten End of Year Memory Book and Activities
I'm always working on fun stuff and freebies, so please click the green star at the top of the page (by my name) to follow my store so that you can be notified when new resources and freebies are available.
Please also remember to leave me some feedback since that's how I know how to please my customers:) You can complete the feedback form on your "my purchases" page....and extra bonus - you earn points to make your next purchase cheaper just by completing the feedback form! yeay!!!