Keep your kids engaged during summer vacation break (or any other break) so that they don't fall behind. This packet is designed for rising 2nd graders (1st graders going to 2nd grade).
It provides 9 weeks of fun and easy homework...just enough to keep their little minds at work so they don't forget what they learned throughout the school year.
Each week is 2 pages - print it double-sided so that you get 1 page per week. Each week reviews a skill for math, language arts, reading, and writing.
Here is what's covered in this packet:
- write missing #s to 120
- write missing #s in sequences
- addition and subtraction within 20 using number line as reference
- count base ten blocks and write # shown
- draw base ten blocks to represent # shown
- double digit addition and subtraction - no regrouping
- time to hour and half hour
- measure height using blocks
- measure length using paperclips
- place value - identify how many tens/ones in a given number
- circle noun in sentences
- underline verbs in sentences
- identify adjectives in sentences
- unscramble words to make a complete sentence - then write sentence
- write ending punctuation for sentences (?!.)
- edit capitalization mistakes - rewrite sentences correctly
- identify complete vs incomplete sentences
- match synonyms
- match antonyms
- 9 easy to read stories with 3 comprehension questions each
- write about what you did last week
- write about a superpower you'd like
- opinion writing
- informative writing - something you know a lot about (give facts)
- narrative writing
- write stories about things that made you happy/sad/mad/etc
- write about what you want to do on vacation
Looking for more end of the year products?
I'm always working on fun stuff and freebies, so please click the green star at the top of the page (by my name) to follow my store so that you can be notified when new resources and freebies are available.
Please also remember to leave me some feedback since that's how I know how to please my customers:) You can complete the feedback form on your "my purchases" page....and extra bonus - you earn points to make your next purchase cheaper just by completing the feedback form! yeay!!!