Keep your kids engaged during summer vacation break (or any other break) so that they don't fall behind. This packet is designed for rising 3rd graders (2nd graders going to 3rd grade).
It provides 9 weeks of fun and EASY homework...just enough to keep their little minds at work so they don't forget what they learned throughout the school year.
Each week is 2 pages - print it double-sided so that you get 1 page per week. Each week reviews a skill for math, language arts, reading, and writing.
Here is what's covered in this packet:
- telling time
- money word problems
- skip counting
- even/odd numbers
- comparing numbers
- place value
- singular nouns and irregular plural nouns
- irregular past tense verbs
- capitalization (holidays, product names, geographic locations)
- adding details to expand sentences
- editing (capitalization, spelling, punctuation)
- compound words
- multiple meaning words
- nouns, verbs, adjectives
- 9 easy to read stories
- main idea and supporting details
- making predictions
- compare/contrast main character to self in venn diagram
- compare/contrast setting to where you live in t-chart
- narrative story with who/what/when/where/why questions
- central message/moral of story
- retelling story
- informational text with who/what/when/why/how questions
- main topic (informational text)
- narrative: fun activity you did this week
- opinion: best book
- informative: sport/hobby
- would you rather: fly/be invisible
- narrative: something funny
- opinion: best cookie
- narrative: travel anywhere
- narrative: spooky
- would you rather: pet dog/bird
Looking for more end of the year products?
Summer & 4th of July (Color by Comprehension Stories and Questions) - 10 Stories
End of School Year (Color by Comprehension Stories and Questions) - 10 Stories
Classwork, Homework, & Summer Review Folder - sight words, math, & more!
2nd Grade End of Year Memory Book and Activities
1st Grade End of Year Memory Book and Activities
Kindergarten End of Year Memory Book and Activities
I'm always working on fun stuff and freebies, so please click the green star at the top of the page (by my name) to follow my store so that you can be notified when new resources and freebies are available.
Please also remember to leave me some feedback since that's how I know how to please my customers:) You can complete the feedback form on your "my purchases" page....and extra bonus - you earn points to make your next purchase cheaper just by completing the feedback form! yeay!!!