This is a set of over 50 color images of summer fun!
All images come in both color AND black and white. There are 41 black and white images.
This is a .zip file. Make sure you have the computer program needed to unzip .zip files before purchasing.
Clipart is for both personal or commercial use with a link back to my TPT store in your credits page for products you sell.
1. beach ball (rainbow colors)
2. beach umbrella (green and pink) no sand
3. beach umbrella (green and pink) with sand
4. beach umbrella (blue and pink) no sand
3. beach umbrella (blue and pink) with sand
5. boy (upper torso) - **you can add him inside a floaty**
6. boy (blonde) in duck floaty
7. boy (brunette) in duck floaty
8. bucket (red)
9. floaty #1 (duck shape)
10. floaty #2 (yellow with small flowers)
11. floaty #3 (yellow with big flowers)
12. floaty #4 (red and white striped)
13. floaty #5 (rainbow)
14. girl (blond in floaty duck)
15. girl (brunette in floaty duck)
16. waterslide with girl X4 (various skin/hair colors)
18. popping burst (**intended for use with waterballoons)
19. popping burst with drips (**intended for use with waterballoons)
20. waterballoon popping (purple)
21. & 22. sand piles
25. slide (no water at the end)
26. slide with water spash at the bottom
27-34 waterslide kids (5 boys & 3 girls) that you can layer on the waterslide.
36. splashing boy (upper torso)
37-39. girl standing in "watermelon colored bathing suit" x3 skintones
40-42. splashing girls (upper torso) x3 colors of hair/swimsuit
43-50. water balloons in a rainbow of colors
51. splash puddle
52. girl standing in puddle
**Each image comes in black and white**
All clipart pieces are .png files. That means they have transparent backgrounds - not solid white fills behind them. You can layer the pieces to build your own summer scenes.
The clipart is 300 dpi resolution and can be stretched big or small without getting pixelated. Please check out the preview to see how I layered pieces to make summer scenes. Make sure my style is to your liking before you purchase. :) Thanks for taking a look!