UDATED FOR 2017!
Don't let your students language skills slide this summer. These summer calendars have activities to maintain good language skills for June, July and August. A parent letter is also included.
Level 2 would be appropriate for grades 3rd-6th and targets the following language skills:
* Vocabulary (synonyms; compare/contrast; analogies; idioms & figurative language)
* Grammar/Syntax (sentence assembly; adjectives; irregular verbs; prefixes/suffixes; prepositional phrases; conjunctions)
* Oral Narrative Skills (How ?'s; generating stories given story elements)
* Reasoning Skills (fact/opinion; problems/solutions; predicting; cause/effect &; inferences)
ADDITIONAL SUMMER CALENDARS ALSO AVAILABLE IN MY TPT STORE:
* Speech Articulation
* Social Communication
* Phonological Awareness
* Level 1 Vocabulary ~ PreK-2nd grade
I'd LOVE to hear from you, please don't forget to leave feedback!
Created by: Michelle Hinkle Ostrow M.S., CCC-SLP
© Speech Rocks (2015)
All rights reserved by author ~ single user/classroom only