Summer No Prep Bundle for Second Grade is full of no prep ELA and math printables for the entire season! This unit is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This product is meant to be a time saver. Just print! It can be used for homework, morning work, or even fun assessments! This unit covers summer, camping, vacations, pool time fun, Fourth of July and more!
Are you looking for Year Long No Prep?! This product is included in my Year Long Second Grade No Prep Printables
which has no prep printables for the ENTIRE year!
Do you want to prep for the entire school year with just one resource? My Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle
which includes everything you will need for second grade. Included are over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE
year! Also included are 47 different centers and eight writing crafts!
Included in this unit is:
• Marshmallow Multiple Meaning: fill in the blanks of sentences using a multiple meaning word.
• Camping Contractions: read the words on the sleeping bags, make a contraction and use the word in a sentence.
• Camping Compounds: find the compound words in the word search.
• S’More Sentences: combine two sentences into one.
• Sandcastle Suffixes: read the definitions and solve the crossword puzzle.
• Swimming Synonyms: read the sentences and write the word the means the same as the underlined word. Rewrite sentences using a synonym for the underlined word.
• Picnic Proofreading: rewrite the sentences with corrections.
• Popsicle Parts of Speech: color popsicles according to the part of speech.
• Flip Flop Fragments: color the flip flips according to if the sentence is a fragment or not, then rewrite 3 sentences as complete sentences.
• Beach Blends: find each of the words with blends -rk, dr-, tr-, and -ck in the word search.
• Watermelon Words: use a paperclip and pencil to spin, then locate the information for each word in a dictionary.
• Swimming Syllables: read each of the words in the pool and write the words under what number of syllables it has.
• Summer Settings: read the short passages then answer the questions about the setting.
• Pool Time Punctuation: read each sentence then rewrite using correct punctuation.
• Hot Dog Homophones: read each sentence and use the correct homophone to fill in the blank.
• Palm Tree Plurals: read each sentence then rewrite the word in the sentence by adding -s, -es, or -ies.
• Ocean Opinion and Facts: read each sentence and color if it is an opinion or fact.
• Vacation Verbs: read each sentence and circle which form of the verb fits the sentence.
• Dream Vacation: writing page about a dream vacation.
• Sunny Salutations: read the postcard and circle any misspelled words. Then rewrite the postcard.
• Patriotic Prefixes: write the word according to the definition to solve the riddle.
• Fourth of July Facts: read the passage about Fourth of July and answer the questions.
• America Adjectives and Adverbs: color the fireworks according to if it is an adverb or adjective.
• Firework Fragments: color the fireworks according to if the sentence is fragment or not, then rewrite three fragments as complete sentences.
• Stars and Stripes Sentences: Read each sentence then rewrite with corrections.
• Summer Subtraction: roll a dice two times to make a number, then subtract 10 from it.
• Beach Base Ten: roll a dice three times to make a 3 digit number. Then draw the number using base ten blocks. Finally, write the number in expanded form.
• Seashell Skip Count: fill in the missing number. Count by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s.
• Sandcastle Sums: using a paperclip and pencil, spin and then add whatever number you land on.
• Beach Bills: solve word problems involving money.
• Digging for Doubles: add the doubles problems and color according to odd or even.
• Flip Flop Fact Families: using the numbers on the flip flops, write four equations to make a fact family.
• Fourth of July Fractions: color the fractions according to the directions.
• Firework Facts: solve the 2, three digit addition problems then color the stars according to odd or even.
• American Arrays: write the number of rows, columns and a repeated addition problem for each array.
• America Addends: for each problem fill in the missing addend then color the box if it is odd or even.
• S’More Subtraction: solve the 3 digit subtraction problems with regrouping.
• Camping Coins: solve the word problems involving money.
• Camping Code: solve the 3 digit addition problems to solve the code.
• Lemonade Stand: solve the word problems about a lemonade stand.
• Grill Time Graph: answer the questions about a BBQ and what everyone ate.
• Popsicle place value: color the sections of the popsicles according to the place value/number.
• BBQ Borrowing: solve the 3 digit subtraction problems with regrouping.
• Pool Time Puzzle: solve the 2 digit addition problems with grouping to solve the code.
• Water Play Word Problems: solve the word problems about water play fun.
• Pool Time Place Value: fill in the written form, numerical form or expanded form for each row.
• Ice Cream Input: write what was either added or subtracted from two scoops of ice cream.
• Vacation Word Problems: solve the word problems about vacations.
• Travel Time: answer the word problems involving time.
• Road Trip Regrouping: solve the 3 digit addition and subtraction problems that involve regrouping.
If you have any questions or comments please leave me feedback or contact me via the contact form on my blog Caffeinated and Creative
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition for your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller, but as a buyer YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given!