50% Off + TpT Sale Discount!!! ✰✰✰ Interested in having these activities all year long? Check out the
These Summer Math 4th-5th Paperless AND Printable Secret Picture Tile Digital Activities are:
- and most importantly - fun! A GIF-tastic surprise is waiting to be found underneath one of the Google Slide Solution tiles in each activity - the suspense!
WHAT MATH SKILLS ARE COVERED?
- Addition 4-Digit Addends
- Subtraction 4 Digits
- Multiplication 2 x 2 Digits
- Multiplication 3 x 2 Digits
- Long Division 1 x 3 With Remainders
- Long Division 1 x 4 With Remainders
- Mixed Operations (All Four)
- Multiply Fractions And Whole Numbers
- Add And Subtract Fractions With Unlike Denominators
- Round Numbers to the Nearest Million
WHERE CAN I USE THESE?
- for early finishers
- independent math centers
- Google Classroom assignments
- Whole Group
- in Sub Plans (templates provided)
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
- Ten Digital Secret Picture Tile Activities in Google Slide format and PowerPoint
- The 10 Secret Picture Tile activities are also provided in QR code task card and printable mat formats.
- Ten Secret Picture Tile Printables (different problems than digital format)
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Keys
- Sub Plan Templates for whole group Google Slide or PowerPoint activities
- Instructional Video for students to explain how to use Google Slides Secret Picture Tiles and the ShowMe app (so you don't have to!)
WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS NEEDED?
- For the Printables and Printable Mats ☞ none.
- For Google Slides INDEPENDENT activities ☞ Google account, internet connection, free Google Slides app and iPad, computer, smartphone, or Chromebooks.
- For Google Slides WHOLE GROUP activities ☞ Google account, internet connection, interactive whiteboard.
- For PowerPoint INDEPENDENT activities ☞ PowerPoint app with Office 365 subscription ($6.99 per month) if using iPad, internet connection and iPad, computer, smartphone, or Chromebooks.
- For PowerPoint WHOLE GROUP activities ☞ PowerPoint software, interactive whiteboard.
DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
No. I have provided instructions so a Google-novice teacher or a teacher whose students do not have Google Classroom accounts can still use these activities. PowerPoint versions are provided, too.
ARE YOU PLANNING ON MAKING THESE FOR OTHER HOLIDAYS?
Yes. Please check out the Secret Picture Tile GROWING BUNDLE here.
Or check out all of my SECRET PICTURE TILE resources here.