Also included in
- You are purchasing 7 MATH FLUENCY GAMES to practice facts for single digit addition within 20 and subtraction within 10! This bundle is perfect for Kindergarten - Second grade and also includes 2 additional BONUS games!It can be played during centers, morning work, guided math, with partners or a sm$14.50$18.00Save $3.50
A Summer Fun! game for single digit addition within 20 and subtraction from 10 for your summer math activities! Use independently as math fact fluency flash cards or to play an individual game. (For example, if using as an early finisher activity, students can try to see how many cards they can get before centers is over.) Also included is a summer math worksheet if you would like some additional accountability for your students.
Or, students can play with a partner to play these games:
- War – each play flips over a card. Solve the addition or subtraction problem. Whoever has the larger number wins (or smaller number, to change things up!)
- Kaboom or Bang! – see below for how to play
What’s Included in the summer math activities?
- Single digit addition cards for numbers 0-10
- Single digit subtraction cards for 0-10
- Math fact fluency games printable worksheet
How to Play:
- Spread the cards out into a pile.
- Choose a card from the pile
- Read the card. If you can read the card, keep it. If you can’t, put the card back. (If they are playing with a partner or group, I suggest having them help the student read the word if they missed it so they can learn it for next time). :)
- Special Cards
- School! – Put all of your cards back into the pile
- Bonfire – Draw another card
- Lose a turn – If playing with a partner or group, you lose a turn
- Skip – If playing with a partner or group, you skip the person who has a turn after you
★ Pick and choose which pages you want to do, print, laminate and you're all set! You can time students for several minutes to see how many problems they can do, and use to inform instruction. Or they can complete it as a math center or during morning work.
★ Use all the cards or choose which cards to use based on the math facts your students are learning.
★ Also included are cards in black and white to save on ink!
Check out my other math and literacy resources available in my TpT Store. Search by category to find exactly what you need!
For more math activities, check these out:
★ Math Fluency Game Bundle #1 with 7+ MATH FLUENCY GAMES to practice the same skills with different themes for single digit addition within 20 and subtraction within 10! (And the Alien Activities Math Game is included for free as a BONUS!)
★ Try my Summer Math Fact Fluency pages for multiplication (0, 1, 2, 5, & 10 Beginning Facts)
★ Ocean Math & Literacy Bundle - ocean themed activities with a variety of engaging worksheets and a Shark! card game
Don't forget to follow my store for notification of new products and sales!
You can read about Interesting Ocean Math Activities for the Early Elementary Classroom on my blog. These summer math activities will help to keep your students engaged while also sneaking in a few skills along the way!
Thank you for all you do!