This is a BUNDLE of all five of my Summer Math packs for students entering Grades 1 - 5. These Summer Math pages are just plain fun! They are PACKED with common core math problems and basic facts fluency pages, and they also give kids HOURS of coloring fun and doodling.
• Longer than my monthly Daily Math -- Summer Math is 30 days -- just enough for a good review, but not overwhelming for the summer.
• Packed with grade-level common core math problems for review and practice.
• A “tracking” page - as they complete each day, students will color a step along the path to their next grade.
• NEW FEATURE: 10 Facts fluency pages.
• A different theme each DAY - sample themes include: Beach Time, In the Tree House, Play Ball, Sand Castles….and many more summer themes.
• An ANSWER KEY for each day.
• And, kids can add their own color to these pages. I’ve intentionally used a lot of outline clip art on these pages so that kids can color. REQUIRED: a set of colored pencils or crayons!
Choose below to see individual Summer Math packs for previews:
Kindergarteners Going to 1st
1st Graders Going to 2nd
2nd Graders Going to 3rd
3rd Graders Going to 4th
4th Graders Going to 5th
NOTE: This is a zipped file that contains all 5 Summer Math packs as separate .pdf files within the zip folder. Please be sure that you can open a .zip file.
on this product and earn 35 TPT credits to use on future purchases!
to get new product notifications, SALE notices, and freebies!
© In the Math Lab. Permission is granted to buyer for single classroom use. No part of this work may be copied or redistributed in any way.