Also included in
- Math craftivities are the perfect combination of art and math for those of us short on time! They make the perfect display in your hallway, classroom or even bulletin board to show off what you have been learning about and it is so easy to differentiate with so many options. These math craftivitie$39.55$56.50Save $16.95
No time for art? Try combining This Spring Comparing Fractions Math Craftivity Rainbow themed comparing fractions project is just the ticket to sneak in art when you are pressed for time. It is the perfect display to show off what you have been learning about comparing fractions and so easy to differentiate with so many options.
This fun, engaging and easy prep resource includes:
- Many levels of differentiation
- (1 per page, 2 per page or 4 per page)
- 18 rainbows with predetermined fractions from 1/3 - 8/9 with premade fraction circles with parts, fraction circles that students will divide themselves and blank options so students can draw their own fraction pictures.
- (blank rainbows for you or a student to fill in)
- The make your own option is a challenge since the fractional parts (ex. the fraction circle is left blank) and the students have to draw their own fractional parts
- with picture steps (great for sub days)
The Rainbows are designed to stand on their own by having students complete 3-4 rainbows, but you could also just print out a rainbow for each student to display on a bulletin board or have a team of 4 each complete one rainbow and glue together.