Also included in
- These seasonal crafts are perfect for math centers and bulletin boards! This is a bundle of math crafts for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Each product includes 3 cute math crafts.Are you time poor?Who wants to spend hours prepping intricate crafts, where you have to print, cut, and laminate? I bPrice $11.50Original Price $14.00Save $2.50
- These math crafts will create STUNNING bulletin boards all year long! This is a mega bundle of math crafts for Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Christmas. Each product includes 3 fun craftivities / mathtivities (Math arts and crafts).Please read this descPrice $19.99Original Price $28.00Save $8.01
This product is a selection of Summer themed Math Crafts. These craftivities/mathtivities are perfect for your bulletin board. This resource is great for Math lessons and Art lessons because these crafts are fun for students and no/low prep for you!
Students complete 3-4 easy steps to make each craft (solve, cut, color, and sometimes glue). This requires only scissors, pencils, crayons/markers, and glue. This is no prep for teachers! Simply print and go. It becomes low prep if you choose to print and cut out class sets of math facts. Written and visual instructions are included for your students if you would like to print them out or display them on technology. There are pictures which show examples of what the craft will look like and teacher instruction pages.
The crafts come in multiple versions. This is great for differentiation. Also this way - not all students have the exact same sums.
- 10 sunglasses. The sunglasses comes in 10 versions, 5 addition and 5 subtraction. Each version has slightly different sums.
- 2 blank sunglasses with blank sums ( __ + __ = __ ) and ( __ - __ = __ ). You can print these and write in more challenging sums if you like.
- 10 suns. The sun comes in 10 versions. Each version has a different set of numbers.
- 1-12, 13-24, 25-36 etc all the way up to 120.
- 5 popsicles. The popsicle comes in 5 versions. Each version has the same word problem but with different numbers.
- 1 popsicle with a blank box and ( __ + __ + __ = __ ) .
- Class set (5 pages) of word problems (same problem but with different numbers). 6 word problems per page. You print and give one box to each student, who glues it onto their blank popsicle.
This product has been designed for First Grade and aligns with the following standards. However, it is suitable for Second Grade. There are blank versions of the sums in each craft. You can write more challenging sums and therefore apply this to other grades!
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.OA.C.6 - SUNGLASSES CRAFT
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on; making ten (e.g., 8 + 6 = 8 + 2 + 4 = 10 + 4 = 14); decomposing a number leading to a ten (e.g., 13 - 4 = 13 - 3 - 1 = 10 - 1 = 9); using the relationship between addition and subtraction (e.g., knowing that 8 + 4 = 12, one knows 12 - 8 = 4); and creating equivalent but easier or known sums (e.g., adding 6 + 7 by creating the known equivalent 6 + 6 + 1 = 12 + 1 = 13).
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.NBT.A.1 - SUN CRAFT
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.OA.A.2 - POPSICLE CRAFT
Solve word problems that call for addition of three whole numbers whose sum is less than or equal to 20, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group work
- Math Centers
- Independent Practise
- Early Finishers
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)
Assess the quality of my work by grabbing these Math Craft Freebies: