Do you need some cute summer-themed centers for your classroom? These centers will be a wonderful resource in your classroom for independent practice, small group, or whole-group stations and/or center rotations. There are 5 math centers and 5 ELA centers. Each center comes with a task card, all materials, and a recording sheet. The entire pack is aligned to the Common Core Standards. See the details below and don't forget to download the Preview File to see all that is included.
1. Subtraction Regrouping with Fish Friends (2.NBT.7)
2. Even or Odd Seashells (2.OA.3)
3. Sandcastles Numbers Different Ways (2.NBT.3)
4. Sunshine Arrays (2.OA.4)
5. Flip Flop for Word Problems (2.OA.1)
1. Collective Nouns with Starfish (2.L.1a)
2. Adjective or Adverb Fish Friends (2.L.1e)
3. Crazy Critters Compound Words (2.L.4d)
4. Octopus Fun Research Writing (2.W.2)
5. Dictionary Hunt in the Coral Reef (2.L.4e)
I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!
** IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS FILE IS ENCRYPTED AND MUST BE OPENED IN THE LATEST VERSION OF ADOBE READER IN ORDER TO SAVE! **
2nd Grade Stuff
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA.
© Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.