Also included in
- Use this YEAR LONG BUNDLE of PRINT & GO + virtual math enrichment activities to challenge your high flying 2nd and 3rd grade students with advanced math problem solving fun ALL YEAR LONG. A Year of Math Challenges & Brain Teasers includes every math challenge and brain teaser pack in the stoPrice $89.00Original Price $134.00Save $45.00
- Use these PRINT & GO and GOOGLE SLIDES math enrichment problems to challenge your advanced 2nd and 3rd grade students with engaging holiday-themed math problem solving! Perfect for early finishers or math enrichment, the Monthly Math Challenge & Brain Teaser Bundle includes a set of math chaPrice $49.00Original Price $74.50Save $25.50
Now includes printable math worksheets + digital Google Slides versions! Use these NO PREP summer themed math activities to challenge your high flying 2nd and 3rd grade students with math problem solving FUN during the months of June, July, or August. These summer math challenges & brainteasers have engaging seasonal themes students love, and are a perfect way to extend and enrich your advanced second and third grade mathematicians' learning!
The Summer Math Challenge and Brainteaser Pack includes 25 NO PREP math printables + virtual math activities and answer keys you can use for second and third grade summer challenge packets, summer school work, summer tutoring fun, math enrichment contracts, math groups, homework, fast finishers, math centers, number talks, or whole class problem solving.
Summer themes include: sun, swimming, the beach, Father's Day, 4th of July, ice cream, water park, 10K race, and barbecues
Recommended as a challenge for 2nd and 3rd grade students.
Included in this pack:
10 Math Challenges
- Beach Reading (Addition to 100, guess and check, logical thinking)
- Swimming Pool (Perimeter, area, guess and check, logical thinking)
- Totally Tubular (Elapsed time, multiplication, division)
- Double Scoop Cones (Combinations, organizing data)
- Seashells by the Seashore (Doubling and tripling numbers, organizing data)
- Tasty Treats (Multiplication with 1 and 2-digit numbers, multiples of ten)
- Are We There Yet? (Elapsed time, Multiplication)
- Bucket Builders (Capacity, converting cups and quarts to gallons)
- Summer Barbecue (Doubling numbers, guess and check, logical thinking)
- BolderBoulder 10K (Adding and subtracting with hours, minutes, and seconds)
All math challenges come with a lined page for written responses focused on strategies students used to solve the problem
- Frozen Flavors (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Castles in the Sand (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Road Trip (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Sunrise, Sunset #1 (Elapsed time, determining hours of daylight, more difficult)
- Sunrise, Sunset #2 (Elapsed time, determining sunrise/sunset times, hours of daylight, most difficult)
- Ice Cream Truck #1 (Money, adding coins and bills to $5.00, easier)
- Ice Cream Truck #2 (Money, adding coins and bills to $5.00, more difficult)
- Sunny Sentences #1 (Addition and subtraction to 20, balancing equations)
- Sunny Sentences #2 (Addition and subtraction to 100, balancing equations)
- SWIM Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, easier)
- JUNE Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, easier)
- JULY Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, easier)
- CASTLE Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, more difficult)
- FATHER Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, more difficult)
- 4TH OF JULY Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, most difficult)
- Student resource page with common conversions and extra info students might need to help solve these problems.
- Link to an interactive Google Slides version
- Google Slides FAQ and tutorial videos
- Answer keys for every proble
Check out the preview to see all challenges, brainteasers, and answer keys.
Have a fab day Super Teacher,
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
If you like this product you might also like
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!