Add some sizzle to your summer centers with these fun and engaging activities! These printable centers are perfect for end of the year kindergarten. They encourage the students to make connections and grow their skills for reading and math.
These centers are also included in my Kindergarten Math and Literacy Centers for the Year! Save over 25% on each center with the bundle.
This resource includes 11 easy to prep centers aligned with kindergarten standards and differentiated for students' abilities.
6 math centers
- Watermelon Addition: addition within 10
- Skip Counting Puzzles: skip counting by 2s, 5s and 10s
- Sunny Subtraction: subtraction within 10
- Flip Flop Fun: addition to 12
- Sunny Teen Numbers: decomposing teen numbers using base ten blocks
- Beach Ball Ten Frames: making tens using ten frames
5 literacy centers
- Scooping CVC Words: reading short vowel words
- Sight Word Sundaes: reading and building sight words
- Searching for Shells: short vowel and long vowel word family sort
- Sentence Scrambles: sentence structure
- Barbecue Blends: ending blends
Find more math and literacy centers in my store below!
⭐ Math and Literacy Centers for Kindergarten
⭐ Boom Cards™ Math & Literacy Task Cards Bundle
⭐ Addition Task Cards for Addition Strategies