Second Grade Summer No Prep Math Printables has printables for the entire season! This unit is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This product is meant to be a time saver. Just print! It can be used for homework, morning work, or even fun assessments! This unit covers summer, vacations, swim fun, Fourth of July and more! Get this along with my Second Grade Summer No Prep Literacy Printables
Looking for Year Long No Prep?! This product is included in my Year Long Second Grade No Prep Printables
which has no prep printables for the ENTIRE year!
Included in this unit is:
• Summer Subtraction: roll a dice two times to make a number, then subtract 10 from it.
• Beach Base Ten: roll a dice three times to make a 3 digit number. Then draw the number using base ten blocks. Finally, write the number in expanded form.
• Seashell Skip Count: fill in the missing number. Count by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s.
• Sandcastle Sums: using a paperclip and pencil, spin and then add whatever number you land on.
• Beach Bills: solve word problems involving money.
• Digging for Doubles: add the doubles problems and color according to odd or even.
• Flip Flop Fact Families: using the numbers on the flip flops, write four equations to make a fact family.
• Fourth of July Fractions: color the fractions according to the directions.
• Firework Facts: solve the 2, three digit addition problems then color the stars according to odd or even.
• American Arrays: write the number of rows, columns and a repeated addition problem for each array.
• America Addends: for each problem fill in the missing addend then color the box if it is odd or even.
• S’More Subtraction: solve the 3 digit subtraction problems with regrouping.
• Camping Coins: solve the word problems involving money.
• Camping Code: solve the 3 digit addition problems to solve the code.
• Lemonade Stand: solve the word problems about a lemonade stand.
• Grill Time Graph: answer the questions about a BBQ and what everyone ate.
• Popsicle place value: color the sections of the popsicles according to the place value/number.
• BBQ Borrowing: solve the 3 digit subtraction problems with regrouping.
• Pool Time Puzzle: solve the 2 digit addition problems with grouping to solve the code.
• Water Play Word Problems: solve the word problems about water play fun.
• Pool Time Place Value: fill in the written form, numerical form or expanded form for each row.
• Ice Cream Input: write what was either added or subtracted from two scoops of ice cream.
• Vacation Word Problems: solve the word problems about vacations.
• Travel Time: answer the word problems involving time.
• Road Trip Regrouping: solve the 3 digit addition and subtraction problems that involve regrouping.
If you have any questions or comments please leave me feedback or contact me via the contact form on my blog Caffeinated and Creative
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition for your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller, but as a buyer YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given!