Want to capture the energy of the 2016 Rio Olympics? These 20 math question cards are a perfect activity for problem of the day, task card center, or even homework. There are different levels from basic to more difficult so a good variety for differentiating.
Gymnast Simone Biles is the shortest member of the US Olympic team, standing at only 4’ 8”. DeAndre Jordan, basketball, is the tallest member standing at 6’ 11”. What is the difference in their heights in inches?
Bonus: Draw to scale each member standing next to each other, using 1” = 1’.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 16 pages
* 2 pages of cover/copyright info
* 1 page for blank task cards if you want to write your own questions
* 5 of math task cards (four on a page)
* 3 pages student recording sheet
* 1 page of bibliography (for follow-up or extension)
* 2 pages of full answer key for the task cards
* 2 pages class completion recording sheet
Is this available in a bundle as well?
Not at this time.
What math skills are required?
Elapsed time, adding/subtracting, mean/averages, money, measuring (inches/ft/yd/miles and km/cm/m), tables/graphs, percents, scale
Do you have any questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.