Summer Packet 2nd Grade • No Prep End of Year Cumulative Review
Help your students soar over the summer with this 2nd grade cumulative review! Our 2nd grade summer review expertly spiral reviews the 1st grade language arts and mathematics standards over 50 days of practice. While these pages are perfect for a summer review, they also make a wonderful end of year cumulative review in class! Your students will enter 3rd grade ready to tackle the new content that awaits them.
Interested in Summer Review for other grade levels? 1st Grade Summer Review available now!
Daily Spiral Review is one of the most effective ways to help students move their learning from short-term to long-term memory. Every time our students retrieve information from their memories it becomes easier to recall that information in the future. Our Summer Review includes both math & ELA content because studies show that mixing different content challenges the learner but leads to more flexible understanding and the ability to implement knowledge in varied situations.
What makes our Summer Review special?
- Horizontal (easy to project!) pages
- No prep!
- Detailed answer key
- High quality, non-distracting design
- Both Math & ELA content
- Expertly spiraled content that constantly reviews
- Key features designed to help students deepen their understanding
- 3 unique, editable cover options (each in color and b&w)
- Parent-friendly design for home use
Ways to use this resource:
- A take-home summer review packet
- An end-of-year cumulative review
- Test preparation
2nd grade Summer Review cycles through 5 language art areas:
- Phonics -- vowel and consonant practice
- Language — sight words and dictionary skills
- Grammar -- nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, contractions, past tense, subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Writing -- composition and editing
- Vocabulary -- context clues, glossary skills, synonyms, compound words, etc.
And 5 math areas:
- Place Value -- combinations to ten, using ones and tens, number patterns, expanded form, etc.
- Math Facts -- computational fluency with combinations to 20
- Problem Solving -- addition and subtraction (one and two-step problems) with 1-3 digits, comparisons, multiplication, and division.
- Measurement — graphing, nonstandard and standard measurement, telling time, and counting money.
- Geometry — 2-D and 3-D shapes, measurement, and fractions
2nd Grade Summer Review includes:
- 50 days (10 weeks) of math/ELA spiral review
- Answer key
- 3 editable cover options (color and b&w)
You may also be interested in 2nd Grade:
- Morning Work
- Fluency & Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions
- Reading Fluency in a Flash Digital Mini Lessons
- Word Play Phonics and Spelling Curriculum Guide
- Morning Messages
- Cumulative Math Review
- Cumulative Language Arts Review
Want to try out a sample of our Word Play Phonics program for 1st and 2nd Grade? CLICK HERE to sign up for our mailing list and receive 1 free week of phonics and spelling instruction and activities delivered to your inbox right now.