Products in this Bundle (3)
Often teachers see a slide over the summer. This program helps maintain students growth, provides additional support for struggling learners, prepares students for the next grade, and provides remediation and intervention at the beginning of the new grade. This is really important right now as school are teaching remotely and parents are becoming new teachers. To ensure our kids are ready for when things normalize we need to have programs in place that can reach children in their homes.
This bundle is perfect for K-2 schools, parents with children ages 4-8, and teachers trying to provide quality instruction to their students. Included in each product are:
1. direction for how to use the product
2. assessment of math and reading skills students should know before the next grade
3. answer key for the assessment
4. student booklet to view during assessment
5. reading activities to practice comprehension, phonics, phonemic awareness, sight words, oral language, writing, etc.
6. math activities to practice counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, place value, shapes, measurement, time, matching, fractions, etc.
Each product includes 28-30 activities to review a variety of math and reading skills. Each activity includes directions, a list of materials, and all printables needed. Activities are simple and easy created to be used at home.