This activity is perfect for the end of the year and it will make your students excited to read this summer! It is so important to set a reading goal with your students before they head off for summer break. You don't want them to backslide, especially on their reading. This activity can be adapted for Kindergarten - 6th grade. Check out the "green preview button" for more information and details about this packet!
- Summer reading goal craftivity (with & without primary handwriting lines)
- Letter to parents/guardians (2 versions)
- Reading logs (4 versions)
- 3 book report worksheets to send home
- Student award (for when they reach their summer reading goal)
By purchasing this packet, you are buying ONE license to use this packet in ONE classroom. Additional licenses can be purchased at checkout.