This resource is perfect to send home with your 5th grade students to ensure that they don’t forget the math skills you taught them over the year.
This resource includes two months’ worth of math tasks written in a four-week calendar format (there are no specific dates so you can use it from year to year). Each day of the week (Monday through Friday only) has 1-3 math questions for the students to complete.
- Monday: Operations and Algebraic Thinking Questions
- Tuesday: Number and Operations: Base Ten Questions
- Wednesday: Fraction Questions
- Thursday: Measurement and Data Questions
- Friday: Geometry Questions
- Original Version - This is the original version that was intended for teachers to print and send home with an optional response booklet.
- PDF Version - This version includes only the pages with the two month's worth of work. You can send this version directly to your parents via email or other secure online learning platforms.
- Answer Keys Only - I separated the answer keys from the PDF version. This will allow you to send them separately or not at all.
I have also included a response booklet for the students to record their responses, if you wish. If you print the response booklet pages, one copy is enough for two students. Simply copy the pages, stack them, cut down the middle, and staple the two booklets.
Some of the problems require grids to complete. The response booklets have the grids embedded in them. If you choose not to use the response booklet, I have provided a page with grids to print for the students.
You may also like: