Also included in
- Looking for end of the year activities? This summer STEM BUNDLE includes SIX challenges. This is the perfect way to engage your students on those last few days. Even use for summer school/camp. These challenges can be used in a whole group or rotation style. Includes both printable & digital ver$12.95$18.50Save $5.55
- Looking to use STEM Challenges in your elementary classroom? These hands on activities are low prep and require common classroom materials. Digital & printable versions of sheets are included. There are enough activities for you to do one per week ALL YEAR LONG!✶SURPRISE SURPRISE! This bundle st$98.88$141.25Save $42.37
This summer STEAM challenge will guide your students to build a "diving board" or catapult to jump into a "pool" bucket. This challenge can be used as a whole group or rotation activity. Create friendly competitions to see who can launch the pom pom the furthest!
Let your students be creative with STEM challenges! Perfect for summer time and the end of the year.
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
- Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Share a copy with students using Google Classroom
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Students can type on the response sheets about what they did or add photos
- Challenges are easy to complete at home
- Shake break
- Response sheets - Five drawing extension sheets to meet your students' level
- Task cards - small and large
- Student certificates
- Printable stickers - print on Avery labels
- Teacher tips & directions
I teach 360 students each week in grades K through 4th, so I created these activities to be able to easily set up, use reusable materials, and need low copying! I can adjust response sheets and challenges to meet each grade level. I need something quick and easy for me, yet engaging and challenging for my students! I hope your students enjoy these as much as mine do! :)
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions!