This Summer Bundle included a variety of literacy and math activities for your students to review skills taught throughout the year with a fun Summer theme. Check the preview file to see some examples of the activities.
1. Summer Shapes: student will sort shapes, the names of shapes, and real-life objects with those shapes. Also included are 2 roll and color worksheets.
2. Pirate Math
- this game can be played multiple ways for students to work on adding and subtracting 0, 1, and doubles
3. Summer Graphing - 2 graphs along with worksheets for students to analyze their data
4. Treasure Number Sense
- students will sort coins with dice, tally marks, ten frames, and number words to the correct number on the treasure chest.
5. CVC Word Games
- students will match the picture cards to the correct CVC word or the correct vowel sound they hear.
6. Summer Scrambled Sentences
- students will build 5 sentences about Summer while working on sentence structure.
7. Pirate Syllable Sort
- students will clap the syllables (1, 2, 3, or 4) of each picture and match it the correct number.
8. Scoopin' Up Rhymes
- students will match up the rhyming word or picture on the ice cream scoop to the correct rhyming word on the ice cream cone.
9. Ocean Commotion Sight Words - this can be played 4 different ways to work on pre-primer and primer sight words.
Feedback is always appreciated!! Don't forget to click "follow me" at the top of this page!
Connect with me more:
Other theme packets available:
Back to School Literacy and Math Activities
Apple Literacy, Math, and Science Activities
Fall Literacy and Math Activities
Halloween Literacy and Math Activities
Thanksgiving Literacy and Math Activities
Christmas Literacy and Math Activities
Winter Literacy and Math Activities
Valentine's Day Literacy and Math Activities
St. Patrick's Day Literacy and Math Activities
Easter Literacy and Math Activities
Spring Literacy and Math Activities
Butterfly Literacy and Math Activities