Teaching summer school this year? This activity pack will make your first days of summer school a cinch! Welcome your students with these engaging activities!
* Layer Book - Students will create an attractive layer book that tells all about them.
* My Summer School Success Plan - Students will write three goals that they hope to achieve during summer school. They will also write two ways that they plan to reach that goal.
* Summer School Code Breakers - Students will use a key to solve a code and then they will create their own code for a friend to break!
* Summer School Word Search - Students fill find and highlight words that relate to summer school.
* Summer School Fun Stories - Students will work in pairs for this activity. One partner will ask the other for specific word types. The word types will be plugged into the blanks to create a fun story.
* Summer School Color-by-Code - Students will use a code to color parts of the summer scene picture. Hang these pictures on the wall along with the meaning of the code for an attractive, easy display.
Please follow my store! You will receive new product alerts. It's simple! Just click on the "Follow Me" star.
Visit my blog for fabulous resources and ideas: Thrive in Grade Five
You will love these units and products:
American Revolution- An Active, Engaging Bundle
Colonial America Unit Bundle: New England, Middle, Southern, and Comparisons
Constitution and Bill of Rights Bundle- 4 Excellent Products in One File!
©2017 Jenifer Bazzit. All rights reserved.
Before I became a teacher-author, I wasn’t familiar with copyright law. You may not have the first clue about copyright and that’s ok! To simplify things, please understand that you have purchased ONE license to use this product in your classroom. This product belongs to me and is copyrighted under my name, so you may not share it freely, email it to coworkers, or upload it to any website, including your school website, district website, blog, or an educational-sharing site. I appreciate your consideration!