Included in this packet is a page of activities for every subject. This can serve as a part of your “end of year” gift to your students or as a review to keep their brains exercising over the summer break!
1) 8-10 activities per subject (math, reading, writing, science, social studies
2) Summer School jar poem
3) pictures of finished product
4) Labels for the jars
1) Colored copy paper (5-7 colors, depending on how many subjects you want to include)
2) Mason Jars or some sort of bucket (I usually buy the quart size)
3) Spray Paint (optional)
4) Labels (optional)
5) Ribbon (optional)
1) Copy each subject on an different color piece of paper
2) Cut the paper into strips, fold, and place into mason jar.
3) Stuff the included poem into the backside of the jar.
4) You can paint the lids and add a ribbon and sticker if you want.