Sequencing is an excellent language activity for students.
This Summer Sequencing Activity Packet will encourage written expression, inferencing, and encourage more utterances. Perfect for small groups or one-on-one.
This activity includes the following:
8-Step and 4-Step Sequencing Flashcards
• Ice Cream Cone
• Planting Flowers
• Use the 8-step sequences with older students and the 4-step sequences with younger students.
Each flashcard is in color and black & white. Flashcards also include “backs.”
Cut out the color flashcards and laminate them. Use the black & white cards to incorporate following directions into the activity. For example, have your students color the picture by following your directives. Students can take their flashcards home for extra practice. Use the sequencing flashcards in a variety of games and activities!
Sequencing Activity Worksheets:
• 9 Sequencing Worksheets
• All Worksheets are black & white
- Each worksheet has 8 sentence strips that should be cut out. Numbers are listed on each sentence strip. Students glue the sentence strips in the correct order.
- Each worksheet has 4 flashcards that should be cut out. Numbers are listed on each card and students glue the squares in the correct order.
First, Next, Then, Last
-Students write a sentence or draw a picture of the 4-step sequences. Use this to encourage written expression.
Blank flashcards and worksheets are included so that students may write their own sequencing stories!
• Instructions are included. If you need help opening the zip file, please contact me.
• Please check out the preview page for more examples of the product!
✿ Follow me on Pinterest
or check out The Artsy SLP Blog
for tips and ideas.✿
Please take a minute of your time to leave feedback after purchasing this product and using it in your classroom. You earn one TPT credit for every dollar you spend that can be applied toward future TPT purchases. If you have a question regarding this product; please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating so that I may better serve you.
If you enjoyed this seasonal language sequencing activity, then check out:
Fall Sequencing Activities
Spring Sequencing Activities
Winter Sequencing Activities
Bundle and Save!Seasons Sequencing Bundle
You may also like:
Sequencing Activity Packet
Multicultural Book and Sequencing
Bundle and Save! Sequencing Activity Packet Bundle