These games and activities were made to practice sight words. The Roll, Read, Keep game can be played with up to four players. Print, cut and play. Place one word card face down on each box with a die. Put the rest of the cards in a pile beside the game board. Roll a die. The student reads the card with the corresponding number. If they read it correctly, they get to keep the card. If not they put it back. If they keep the card they replace it with a card from the pile. Student will the most cards at the end wins.
Also included is a Read and Find, Roll, Read, and Color, Find, Read, and Write, and a Board Game.
Click HERE to see my Ultimate End of the Year Bundle
Have you been thinking about adding more games to your day? You have come to the right place! Check out my phonics games that can be useds all year long!
• End of the Year Phonics Worksheets, Games and Activities
• Phonics Worksheets and Games for the WHOLE YEAR BUNDLE
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year 2 Bundle
• Phonics Board Games for the Whole Year Bundle
• Phonics Games for the Whole Year Bundle
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing!