You will find these Summer Skip Counting Puzzles to be a fun resource for your students!
There are 10 different skip counting pages (comes in color and black/white versions):
1) A Day at the Beach (counting by 2's)
2) Sailing at the Beach (counting by 2's)
3) Gone Fishin' (counting by 3's)
4) Patriotic Hats and Fireworks (counting by 3's)
5) Patriotic Kids (counting by 5's)
6) Summer Sweets (counting by 5's)
7) Summer Picnic (counting by 10's)
8) Summer Shades (counting by 10's)
9) Road Trip (counting by 100's)
10) Summer Sports & Recreation (counting by 100's)
*Directions for color version:
Print and cut out along the vertical lines. Students are to put puzzles back in order. I recommend laminating or printing on card stock for added durability year after year!
*Directions for black and white version:
Students get to color the pictures, cut out the puzzle strips, and glue back in numerical order
on construction paper. Alternatively, students can color then cut out to use over and over
again without gluing down to construction paper.
*You can use these in your math centers, as individual work, partner work, as an early finisher activity, homework, a substitute teacher activity, or any way you see fit!
**If you're looking for more skip counting activities, please check this out too:
Skip Counting Activities 2's, 3's, 5's, 10's