1. Clothes For Summer- Have students determine which clothes we wear in the summer.
2. Ice Cream Sizes- Have students determine which ice creams cones are big and which are small.
3.Summer Activities- Have students choose which activities we do in the summer.
4. Summer Sentences- Have students complete the sentences about summer items ( sunglasses, beach towel, ice cream cone....) by size or color.
5. Where is the Bird?- Have students describe the location of the bird by preposition.
6. Summer Clothes Sort- Have students sort clothing by what they wear in summer.