summer speech therapy: summer grammar and syntax worksheets for speech therapy and special education
Grill up some grammar with these fun summer speech therapy grammar worksheets! These summer speech therapy worksheets are low ink, so there’s no need to be near a color printer! These are perfect for end of the year practice in the speech therapy room or classroom- or use these worksheets as part of a summer speech therapy homework program!
This summer speech therapy packet includes the following worksheets:
(4) Put out the Fire Pronouns (fill in the blank with the correct pronoun: he/she/it/they, his/hers/theirs,
him/her/them, and himself/herself/itself/themselves)
(4) Sizzlin’ Sentence to Illustration Match (after reading a sentence, match it to the correct drawing: 2 “draw a line”, 2 “cut and paste”)
(2) Picnic with Plurals (Regular plurals: count the items and add “S” when there is more than one)
(3) Regular Past Tense Picnic (1 to target “sounds like ‘t’; 1 to target “sounds like ‘d’; 1 to target “sounds like ‘It’d’)
(1) Irregular Past Tense Picnic (correct each underlined verb with the correct irregular past tense form)
(2) Tasty Noun- Verb Agreement (finish each sentence using the correct word1 to target is/ are; 1 to target was/ were)
(4) Watermelon Adjectives (2-draw a line to match a picture to an appropriate adjective, 2- open-ended)
(10) Make a Sandwich Sentence (Make a sentence when given a target word or words: 2 to target nouns; 2 to target pronouns; 2 to target verbs; 2 to target prepositions; 2 to target conjunctions)
Don't let your speech therapy students slide over break! These summer speech therapy worksheets are a fun way to target grammar!
Please be sure to follow my store on TPT! I also appreciate your feedback on my products! :)
P.S. ....Save money! This product is part of the Speech and Language Holiday and Seasonal Bundle
Looking for more summer speech therapy products? I've got you covered- just click here for summer speech therapy resources!
Best-selling speech therapy and special education resources you won’t want to miss:
More preschool and elementary speech therapy resources:
Following Directions (fall themed)
AAC Core Vocabulary: handouts for parents
Preschool Speech and Language (themed preschool units Bundle 1)
Preschool Speech and Language (themed preschool units for speech therapy bundle 2)
Speech and Language Holiday Bundle (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day &MORE themed speech therapy packets)
Following Directions with Embedded Concepts Worksheets
Key Words: summer speech therapy, grammar, syntax, speech therapy, special education
Copyright © The Pedi Speechie. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. If this product is displayed on social media, link back to me.