Products in this Bundle (4)
This fun ocean animals summer speech and language bundle include a book companion for Smiley Shark and Diver, Diver, an ocean theme emergent reader focusing on who questions, inference, and vocabulary too.
Perfect for your end-of-the-year sessions, this bundle will have you covered for nearly everyone on your caseload with over 25 activities. Check out the detailed list of activities below!
You get two great fun in the ocean products:
Click the green text to see more of these summer speech therapy products:
Plus, I've added my That's Fishy: What Does Not Belong Negation and Associations Freebie and my Shark Week Speech Therapy Craftivity to this bundle so you'll have all your ocean-themed resources in one file. (There is no charge added for the freebies of course!)
- Comprehension: Answering Wh? questions, detail question, Inference, Naming to a description
- Prediction, Sequencing, and Retell with 5 levels of support
- Vocabulary: Definitions, Categories
- Past Tense Verbs
- Regular Plurals
- Articulation: sh, /l/
- Reading Comprehension
- Phonological Awareness- rhyme, syllable counting
Ink-Saving Low Color and BW Printing Options provided
➤CONTENTS: This bundle includes 72 useable pages with 38 activities plus the adorable Fishbowl Frenzy Game and a shared reading PowerPoint.
10 Activities for Younger Students:
- 18 Yes/No Question cards
- 42 Wh? Question cards: Who, What, Why, Where?
- 18 What Doing? Question Cards
- 18 Category Sorting Cards with Mats-Ocean Animals/ Jungle Animals
- Word Wall Cards
- Ocean Fun Matching Activity Sheet
- Story Sequencing and retell cards with story strips for 2 and 3 part sequencing and retell.
- 10 'sh' Artic Cards
- Ocean Commotion Plurals Puzzle Game- regular plurals.
- Fishbowl Dough Mat
- Full-page Classroom Copy of Diver, Diver, Who can it Be? for whole-group practice.
10 Activities for Older Students:
- 6 Story Vocabulary Definition Cards
- 12 cards Naming Category Members
- 2 Prediction and Inference Cards
- If I lived in the Ocean Sheet
- Story Map Sheet- Identifying Story Grammar Elements
- Word Wall Cards
- 9 Story Sequencing cards with multiple level visual support mats
- 15 /l/ artic cards: 5 words each word position
- 30 sh artic cards: 10 each word position
- 2 Phonological Awareness Activities:
- How Many Syllables? Dot Marker Sheet and
- 18 Do These Words Rhyme? Cards
- Fishbowl Frenzy! An open-ended Motivational Game to use with any cards
Diver, Diver, Who Can it Be?
- Full-page Classroom Copy of Diver, Diver, Who can it Be? for whole-group practice: Color or BW
- PowerPoint for shared reading with the whole class or in teletherapy
- Interactive BW half-page mini-book: students paste the animal in the square to answer the description. Great for home practice or literacy centers.
- Parent Letter with language development tips.
- Word Wall Picture Cards for vocabulary and reading development
- Ocean Scene and manipulatives to create:
- Dough Mat
- Cookie Sheet Activity
- Barrier Game
- 2 pages of writing practice:
- Write the animal names with the help of the word wall cards OR
- Trace the animal names
❤ Check out these speech therapy products for more summer fun!
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! Now you'll receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺