This packet of summer and beach themed Basic Concepts Task Cards covers 10 different basic skills your special education students should be practicing every day! Each concept has 2 levels for a total of 200 task cards. Also includes data sheets for tracking IEP goals, sorting mats and student response worksheets.
These differentiated and themed task cards are perfect for task boxes, independent work stations, direct instruction, morning work and warm-ups!
Super Savings Alert!
This pack is part of a yearlong BUNDLE
. Get an entire year's worth of task cards at a huge discount!
• 200 task cards - 10 basic concepts x 2 levels per concept x 10 cards per level
Level 1: multiple choice - use clothespins, dot markers, tokens, dry erase markers etc
Level 2: expressive complete the sentence
• Cover and quick data chart for each set
• Sorting mats for 7 of the concepts (all but colors, shapes and numbers)
• Student response worksheets - 3 levels
Level 1: write the word
Level 2: trace the word
Level 3: circle the word
• Two data sheets for tracking IEP goals
• Numbers to 10
• Same or Different
• Big or Small
• In or Out
• On or Under
• In front or Behind
• Right or Left
• None or Some
Please be sure to check out the preview to make sure it is appropriate for your students.
Other spring resources you will love
• Summer Prepositions Adapted Book
• Summer Senses Adapted Book
• Summer Fine Motor Activities
• Summer File Folders
Other months available:
• August - Back to School
• September - Fall
• October - Halloween
• November - Thanksgiving
• December - Christmas
• January - Winter
• February - Valentine's Day
• March - St. Patrick's Day
• April - Earth Day
• May - Spring
• June - Summer
• July - Any Time
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!