Summer Theme Review Games for any Subject - End of the Year Activities: No prep required! Grab a list of questions and you are ready to play! These exciting whiteboard games make practicing review questions fun. Your students will keep score by moving the cute bee and butterfly characters across the screen to see who can reach the hive and the flower first!
This bundle contains two games: Butterfly Race and Race to the Hive.
These games are designed to be projected onto your SMARTBoard, Promethian, Mimio or Interactive Whiteboard and will run on both PC and Mac computers using your default internet browser.
How to run the game:
1. Unzip the downloaded file into a folder on your computer.
2. Double click on a game “html” file. The game will open your default internet browser and run from that browser.
How to Play:
1. Divide the class into 5 teams and assign one of the following colors to each team: yellow, pink, red, orange and purple.
2. Using your list of questions, ask each team a question. If they answer correctly, touch their team character and it will move towards the goal.
3. The first team to earn 5 points and the goal, wins! You can then either continue to play to see who comes in 2nd, 3rd and so forth or start a new game.
If you like these games, you may also like:
Pop and Drop Games Bundle
Winter Sports Games
Raise the American Flag
Busy Bees Beginning Sounds
What Does the Fox Say? Game
100th Day of School Games
You may also like my Insects Activities:
- Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures Bundle
- Mystery Pictures Math Bundle
- Symmetry Bundle
- Punch Cards for Rewards and Behavior Management
- Insects File Folder Games Bundle
- All Insects Activities
InsAct SprAct SumAct EOYAct