This set of summer-themed activities features cute clip art and activities for math and ELA. These are the activities you'll find in this batch:
* 1 worksheet of rhyming words: Students are asked which words rhyme.
* 1 worksheet of initial consonant blends (bl, cl, gl): Students cut and paste words that start with the blends
* 1 ou/ow cut and paste worksheet: Students cut and paste words that have the diphthongs ow and ou.
* 1 number concepts worksheet (set/group that shows 5, add more to make 10, odd/even numbers)
* 1 'roll and graph' page with a die to cut and assemble
* 1 color-by-number page with addition facts (sums to 6)
* 1 math review page (number patterns, time to the hour, word problems, greatest number)
* 1 cut and paste activity about the sun (Students color and cut out information about the sun and write their own facts to assemble a sun themselves.)