Also included in
- Includes ALL of my second grade Google Slides digital math centers, task cards, escape rooms, & more- everything you need to run a successful remote, hybrid and/or in-person classroom at a 35% discount. This bundle is ENDLESS, which means you will receive any of my future Google Classroom math p$108.36$166.71Save $58.35
- Includes all of my 2nd grade seasonal/holiday themed digital math centers using Google Slides™ at a 25% discount. Each activity contains either moveable pieces or text boxes for students to type their answers. The centers are 100% paperless and require no prep aside from assigning the activities to$23.94$31.92Save $7.98
These summer themed digital math centers include 12 engaging, ready-to-assign Google Slides activities for reviewing 2nd grade math concepts. The interactive slides and moveable pieces make this paperless math practice WAY more fun than a worksheet!
The best part? You'll save yourself TONS of time because there's no printing, cutting or laminating needed. Simply assign in Google Classroom or using a link. All you need is a device, a free Google Drive account and access to the internet.
This resource includes:
⭐The Google Slides link you will give to your students containing the math activities
⭐Teacher instructions for using and assigning the slides
⭐An answer key
This resource can be used for:
✔ Whole group instruction
✔ Independent practice
✔ Morning work
✔ Test prep
You may choose to assign the entire Google Slides presentation at once or split it up into specific lessons/concepts throughout the end-of-year/summer season.
Each activity contains kid-friendly directions so your students can complete them independently.
Check out the preview video to see the slides in action!
Other teachers have commented:
“Oh what fun! My 2nd graders loved this summer themed end of year math review. It was the perfect way to review everything we learned this year.”
“LOVED this math review package! It was just what I was looking for! It covered a wide range of topics and was very user friendly!”
“They are easy to assign, the directions are clear, and my students enjoy doing them!”
The following activities are included in this product:
· Addition & subtraction sort
· Comparing 2-3 digit numbers using >, <, =
· Ordering 2-3 digit numbers
· Missing addends
· Addition arrays
· Skip counting by 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s & 100s
· Create a pictograph
· Create a bar graph
· Telling time to the nearest 5 minutes
· Name the 2D shape
· Find the quadrilaterals
· Even & odd number sort
Be sure to check out my other digital math centers for 2nd grade HERE.