Also included in
- This heavily-discounted paperless bundle is packed with activities to engage and motivate your students through the end of the year and/or throughout the summer. It provides a great review of many crucial 3rd & 4th grade math concepts. Assign everything at once or split it up into a couple activ$5.59$6.99Save $1.40
- Includes ALL of my fourth grade Google Slides™ digital math activities: centers, task cards, escape rooms, & more- everything you need to run a successful distance learning, hybrid and/or in-person classroom at a 40% discount. This bundle is ENDLESS, which means you will receive any of my future$154.00$254.98Save $100.98
- Includes all of my 3rd & 4th grade seasonal/holiday themed digital math centers using Google Slides™ at a 25% discount. Each activity contains either moveable pieces or text boxes for students to type their answers. The centers are 100% paperless and require no prep aside from assigning the acti$23.94$31.92Save $7.98
These summer math Google Slides™ include 20 highly engaging, interactive activities for reviewing 3rd & 4th grade math concepts. The beach/summer theme makes this perfect for end-of-year or summer bridge review, but the centers can easily be used at the beginning of the school year or anytime! Assign the whole pack at once or split it up into a couple activities per day and your distance lesson plans are done!
Each activity contains detailed student directions with either moveable pieces or text boxes for students to type their answers. This resource is 100% paperless and requires no prep aside from assigning the activities to your students (directions are included). Answer keys are also included.
Please watch the preview video to get a feel for the activities included. These centers follow a similar format as my other digital math centers.
The following activities are included in this product:
· Find the word form
· Expanded form puzzle-piece matchup
· Comparing multi-digit numbers true/false sort
· Ordering multi-digit numbers
· Multiplication & division true/false sort
· Find the unknown number in a multiplication/division equation
· Multiplication arrays
· Properties of multiplication
· Find the missing number in a pattern
· Benchmark fraction sort (less than/greater than 1/2)
· Identifying fractions on a number line
· Comparing fractions
· Ordering fractions
· Estimating measurements (U.S. Customary & Metric)
· Elapsed time
· Bar graph & analysis
· Line plot & analysis
· Find the quadrilaterals
· Identifying 2D shapes
· Symmetry sort
Please be sure you have a free Google account (preferably Google Classroom™) and access to the internet before purchasing.
This resource goes perfectly with my new summer themed Secret Picture Tiles.