Summer Themed PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guides
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you a school-based SLP that works with K-2 students with language disorders? Do you like to go into the Special Education classroom to provide push-in language support? If you said, "yes" to these questions, then this Seasonal Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guide ⭐ BUNDLE⭐ will support the busy spPrice $25.20Original Price $30.00Save $4.80
- If you are a school-based SLP wanting to reduce stress by creating push-in speech therapy lesson plans for your Prek-2nd grade caseload, you need to invest in this themed therapy push-in speech therapy lesson plans that target a LOT of language skills. Lily wanted lesson plan speech therapy activitiPrice $83.20Original Price $104.00Save $20.80
- Are you working ESY (extended school year) and need themed language therapy materials to use for your whole class and small group instruction? Why not transition into ESY after a long school year with materials ready to go so can show up to work with a plan and no stress?If you are a speech teacherPrice $28.80Original Price $36.00Save $7.20
- Are you an SLP struggling to find engaging speech therapy activities for your elementary caseload during the summer months? Are you feeling overwhelmed with planning for summer school, summer camp, or ESY services?It can be challenging to find appropriate activities that cover a wide range of goalsPrice $40.80Original Price $51.00Save $10.20
Are you a speech teacher teaching ESY this year? Tired of spending hours searching for engaging and easy-to-prep materials for your summer push-in language lessons? As a school-based SLP working with K-2 students with language disorders, finding the right materials for your students can be a real challenge!
Don't worry; these Summer-Themed Push-In Language Plan Guides are here to help!
These activities are designed to save you time and target a LOT of language skills at one time. With this summer speech and language packets and summer-themed activities, your students will have fun while learning key language skills.
This summer speech resource also includes a cheat sheet guide with recommended books, links to themed movement videos, and a Summer Google Slide presentation to use on a Smartboard or laptop. You'll even find language extension activities!
Whether you're able to do push-in therapy or prefer to use these activities in small group sessions, these summer-themed push-in activities have everything you need to create engagement for your students'.
⭐ WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- How to use these lessons in the classroom and/or in a small group.
- Tips and tricks for doing push in speech & language support in the classroom.
- Blank lesson plan template (2 versions) to fill out before the push in lesson. Fill out with the teacher if you have collaboration time. A digital copy is included on Google Slides to edit and share with the teacher.
- Letter home to parents/guardians about additional language activities to support the summer theme.
- Summer Push-In Lesson Cheat Sheet – A digital version is included in the google slides (fonts: KG Primary Penmanship).
- Can You Find It? Summer sensory bin with visual supports, visual sentence frames, and summer vocabulary stimulus items.
- Summer noun craft printables and CORE boards to use with the craft.
- Playdoh Summer Picture Mats and lesson plan guides for the summer mats including a data collection sheet to take data in a group.
- Cheat sheet for instructional aids and teachers for the summer sensory bin and summer noun craft.
- Summer BINGO cards and calling cards with real photos
- Cheat sheet instructions for instructional aids and teachers for the playdoh summer picture mats and the summer BINGO game.
- Who Has The Sunglasses? Turn taking & asking “who” questions with peers. Print the sunglass pictures, laminate if desired and cut out. Have all the students close their eyes. Explain that if the student gets a pair of sunglasses that they have to keep it a secret. When all the items are hidden, pick a student or students to ask his/her peers if they have the item? Continue this activity until all the sunglasses are found.
- Summer Simon Says Preposition Game, preposition poster and sentence frames.
- All About Summer Google Slide presentation with wh-questions, links to YouTube videos and movement activities.
- Digital lesson planner that you can email and share with the classroom teacher. Add links to videos or activities that the teacher may need to access from their computer. The lesson plan cheat sheet is also available in a Google Slide form, so you can share with teachers or access digitally during the lesson.
- Digital parent letter home to send via email. To customize, you can edit the blank template included.
Not really able to push-in therapy, but love using themed language activities? SLPs can still use these lessons in their small group sessions!
⭐ PERFECT TO :
- Save time lesson planning
- Increase student engagement during the lesson
- Help the classroom teacher learn how to implement language during the academic school day
- Supplement ESY
- ROCK OUT the end of the school year
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
This thematic push-in resource is part of the Year Long Push In Resources Bundle. Save 10% and get 14 different push-in resources!
SLPS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I LOVE these push-in lessons. I own almost all and use them constantly. My students enjoys them every single time!"- Kristin T.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "With state testing and the end of the year coming soon, this resource is a lifesaver! Who doesn't LOVE talking about summer?!"- Taylor S.
MORE PUSH IN RESOURCES:
- Camping Themed Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guide
- Ice Cream Themed Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guide
- Pirate Themed PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guides For SLPs
- Fall/Autumn PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guide for SLPs
- Squirrel PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guides
************** STAY CONNECTED WITH ME ***********************
★ BLOG ★ NEWSLETTER ★ FACEBOOK ★ INSTAGRAM ★ PINTEREST
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns!
Get credits to use for future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Visit the My Purchases Page and click the leave a review button. Your account will be credited for future purchases.
Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to hear of new products, exclusive deals, and more!
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
© Felice Clark Speech Pathologist Inc.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.