Summer Themed Phonemic Awareness Activities
Summer Themed Phonemic Awareness Activities are a fun way to build students' phonemic awareness!
Practice phoneme segmentation, counting syllables and phonemes, rhyming, deleting and substituting phonemes, and deleting syllables with this fun back to school themed phonemic awareness set. Use these activities during whole group instruction, small groups, warm up, centers, or intervention.
Included in this Back to School Phonemic Awareness Activities Set:
- 12 fun summer themed picture cards in color and black and white
- Beach ball themed sound boxes template in color and black and white
- 13 suggested phonemic awareness activities to try with the picture cards
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching initial phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching final phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on counting phonemes
- 141 Google teaching slides on segmenting, phoneme isolation, counting phonemes, and matching phonemes
- Word list
Words included: Float, Sun, Grill, Dive, Scoop, Boat, Skate, Cone, Slide, Hot, Ball, Bike, Kiwi, Flower, Watermelon, Dolphin, Kite, Whale, Cloud, Hat
Blog posts up may enjoy:
Resources you may also love:
Thank you so much for choosing my products for your classroom and homeschooling needs!
Delilah Orpi, MsEd.
Thrive Educational Services, LLC
Copyright ©️ 2022 Thrive Educational Services, LLC
Purchasing this resource grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her classroom. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource with others.