* Subjective Pronouns (pages 3-8). Describe the pictures using the words “he,” “she,” and “they.”
* Yes/No Questions (pages 9-12). Answer the questions about the pictures.
* Possessive Pronouns & Is/Are Verbs (pages 13-14). Students take turns giving small tiles to the boy and girl and completing the sentences (e.g., “The dog is his” or “The glasses are hers.”)
* WHO Questions (pages 15-17). Answer the questions about the children in the pictures.
* Describing Action in Pictures (pages 18-19). Describe the pictures using verb +ing format.
* Plurals (pages 20-21). Use the correct plural form to describe the pictures.
* WHERE Questions / Prepositions (pages 22-25). Use prepositions to answer the questions.
* Game Board (page 26). Use the game board on its own or in conjunction with the activities in this packet.