PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a 31 page download that focuses on the building of fine motor skills while introducing the basic strokes of handwriting, as well as, shape and pattern recognition.
HOW TO USE:
1. Gently introduce strokes, and shape names. Discuss the shapes and their unique appearances. Introduce repeating patterns.
2. Have your student trace the pictures then practice making the given stroke. The emphasis is not on mastery, but of developing stronger fine motor skills while introducing the strokes of handwriting.
NOTE: Great for home use, classroom, or classroom centers use.
1. Purchase, download, and print the 'Summer-Themed Pre-writing Activities"
2. Put into a folder or 1/2 three-ring binder
3. Insert the pages into clear page protectors OR Laminate
4. Use kid-friendly, dry erase markers.
5. Wipe off and reuse
For more pictures and instructions visit my BLOG
MORE PRESCHOOL RESOURCES:
By purchasing this electronic file you agree to these terms: This download is for personal/single classroom use only. To purchase additional licenses, choose 'purchase additional licenses at checkout or 'add additional licenses' .
Don't forget to leave a review! Not only does it help me to create quality resources, but it allows TPT to give you credit that you can apply to other TPT purchases! Thank you!