These versatile Summer-Themed Visual Cards can be used for Speech and Language Therapy with Preschoolers and Kindergarteners. Use these cards with any summer activity: books, games, songs, movement activities, pretend play, sensory bins, Bingo, memory, matching, Go Fish, Cariboo, and more!
- 1 Set of Summer Verb Cards
- 1 Set of Summer Adjective Cards
- 1 Set of Summer Concept Cards
- 2 Sets of Summer Noun Cards
- 1 Set of Emotion Cards - Emotions are depicted by a Sunshine. Includes scenarios to read to the student.
Not sure what you can target with these cards?
Don't worry! I've included a therapy cheat sheet! It includes ideas for targeting:
- Future will
- Past tense -ed
- Following Directions
- Concepts, Rhyme Production
- First/last Sound Identification
- Blending Phonemes
Looking for other Summer themed resources? Check out:
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!
- FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
- CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.