Summer slide is a real problem! Whether you are required to send home summer work, you choose to, or you simply have parents who are requesting it, the BRAINtain summer program is the perfect choice! This student, parent, and teacher friendly pack is exactly what you've been looking for in easy, engaging, and meaningful summer work for your kindergarten, first grade, and second grade students!
Check out this blog post for an up close look!
So, what is BRAINtain anyway?
BRAINtain is a combination of brain and maintain because these exercises for the mind will help your students maintain the learning that they have worked so hard to gain this year. This will make the transition into the next grade level much smoother.
Easy for Teachers:
-Truly print and go!
- No cutting, prepping, stapling
- Pick the activity calendar, print, and send it home- DONE!
- 4 levels for 4 months- May-August
- Editable versions- in PDF and PowerPoint to customize to students needs
Engaging for Students:
- One, daily 5 minute activity
- Tasks vary so students don't get bored
- Fun Certificates for completion included
Simple for Parents:
- NO supplies needed besides one writing utensil
- Quick, daily activity
- Perfect for parents of any means and busy parents!
- Teacher Info & Pictures
- Parent Letter
- Level 1- Pre-K into K- May-August
- Level 2- K into 1st- May-August
- Level 3- 1st into 2nd- May-August
- Level 4- 2nd into 3rd- May-August
- Track It! Book Trackers (optional, not needed for program)
- Write It! Writing Sheets (optional, not needed for program)
- Awards- black and white and color (optional, not needed for program)
- Editable Parent Letter & BRAINtain sheets
As always, my goal is to make teaching a breeze!