This end of year writing and handwriting book includes 17 pages of writing and drawing activities + 25 pages of handwriting for your kindergarten or first grade student to practice their skills over the summer (three of the writing pages are the same as the ones found in my end-of-year memory book...the rest are brand-new!).
Pages are in black and white so students can color their own pictures and you can save on ink. There is a cover page the children can write their name on that you could print on cardstock for added durability. The end of year writing pages can be put together in any order you chose.
Please download the preview file to see everything included in this packet and see the list below.
- "My Summer Booklet" Cover Page
- I Learned So Much (writing about the previous school year)
- School's Out for Summer (things they will miss about school)
- This Summer I hope to... (free write and illustration)
- Friends Forever
- Bugs and Insects
- Games and More
- It's Time for a Picnic (write and draw)
- Yum Yum! (summer food)
- I Love to Read
- Sports (free draw page)
- Play (writing about sports/activities)
- Fourth of July
- Time for Camp!
- School is Cool (favorite subjects)
- Welcome Back to School
- 25 pages of Handwriting practice about summer topics.
Thank you for taking a look at this end of year summer writing packet! Your parents will appreciate the help keeping their children's skills sharp.
Please follow my shop for information about new products, freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!