These writing pages are perfect for the end of the school year and can transition into summer break. All the writing prompts are geared towards the end of the school year and summer vacation. Your students will love coloring the fun graphics and creating a craftivity as they get to write about their favorite summer topics.
1. All about me graphic organizer
2. I made these memories at school
3. This year I learned
4. Class autographs
5. My favorite day at school this happened
6. Next year in ___ grade I hope to learn
7. 10 things I want o do this summer with a sunglasses craftivity
8. Under the sun I like to (with a graphic organizer)
9. If I was a teacher for a day (sequence graphic organizer and writing page)
10. If I went camping with my friends (sequence graphic organizer and writing page)
11. If I had my own ice cream truck (sequence graphic organizer and writing page)
12. Would you rather play in the rain or in the sun?
13. Would you rather swim in a lake or in a pool?
14. Would you rather go to outer space or the zoo?
15. On a hot summer day, would you rather eat ice cream or a popsicle?
16. Picture prompt: camping
17. Picture prompt: campfire with friends
18. Picture prompt: making sandcastles
19. I'm going on a bear hunt (sequence graphic organizer and writing page)
20. How to make a smore (sequence graphic organizer and writing page)
Check out my other Summer items:
Kindergarten Summer Review
Ice Cream Initial Sounds