Summer Writing Using Sunny Questions are fun and engaging activities to keep children writing, thinking and questioning. Shape poems, story writing, as well as lots of questions. Silly questions mixed with questions to enhance learning. Question asking is a great way to find out what you know a subject.
There are questions card that are perfect cards for early finishers but the cards can also be used as conversation starter in the classroom.
Question asking is necessary part of the learning process and it is a great way to spark curiosity and interest.
Duplicates with alternative spelling is provided.
1. Things I Love about summer
2. I am in awe of summer mornings because. . .
3. What games can I play in the summer rain?
4. Sun-filled words
5. Summer animal words
6. Summer dictionary
7. Summer or sand fairy wish - letter writing
8. Sunny Questions
9. Summer poem
10. Shape poem
11. Surfboard Shape Poem
12. Story writing - beetle
13. What is a snail goes on holiday?
14. Imagination poem - dragonfly
15. 2 "What if" writing prompts
16. How can I build the world's biggest sandcastle?
17. How do you plan a summer party?
18. Imagine that you are a summer detective. Solving mystery
19. Who is hiding?
20. What do you need to pack when you go on a holiday?
21. What if you found a chicken on a surfboard?
22. Who is hiding in the umbrella? Write a comic strip.
23. Question asking cards
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in A4 size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing, US Letter size or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.