Seven spatial concept activities and games for students with a summer theme! Use these activities to celebrate Summer Equinox
, National Ice Cream Day
, and the first day of summer
. Students can practice their spatial relationships with a variety of activities in this pack: independent work, a teacher-led, large group activity, center work, small group or early-finisher activities.
☀️Summer Spatial Concepts includes:☀️
• Concept cards
(in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Summer Signals (in color and black/white): 36 cards with instructions for students to act out
and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is the Swimmer? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Ice Cream Cut and Paste
Activity (in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Kids and Ice Cold Treats (in color and black/white): Students move the ice cold treats
in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Summertime ABC Order
(in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: between, center, forward, inside, off, right, top and upside down.
• Summer Day Word Search
(in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: beach, behind, between, camping, fun, hot, ice cream, outside, over, pool, popsicle, right, summer, swim and under.
→Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Check Out More of Our Summer Products
• Independence Day: Informative Reader's Theater
• Memorial Day Informative Reader's Theater
• Summer Jokes
• Summer Vacation for Speech & Language Therapy - Upper Elementary
• Summer Vacation for Speech & Language Therapy - Younger Elementary
• Pronouns, Places & Possessives: Summer
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need