1. Large sun and moon pattern rotating circle activity. Insert a bracket in the center of the front cover circle labeled Pattern in the sky. This activity will help student to identify two objects in the sky, but also that they rotate--creating a pattern in the sky.
2. Daytime foldable activity. Have students draw 3 activities that you would do during the daytime.
3. Nighttime foldable activity. Have students draw 3 activities that you would do at night.
4. Draw 1 activity that you do during the daytime and one at night.
5. Drawing activity for a day and night activity.
6. Cutting and pasting day/sun and night/moon activity.
7. 8 pg coloring reading booklet about the sun and moon activities.