This unit is designed with 2nd grade Georgia Performance Standards in mind, but it covers the major concepts begin taught about the Earth, Sun, and moon.
Students will understand the concepts of:
-the position and movements of the Sun, moon, and Earth
- stars and their differences
- the rotation and tilt of Earth
- Day and Night
- Moon phases
Included in the 49 page packet are:
- worksheets with Essential questions, standards, drawing, and writing practice
- 3 assessment options
- 2 task card sorts (seasons & Sun, moon, and Earth)
- Student goal tracking options
- “I can” cards
- answer pages for each worksheet
Thank you for looking!