Welcome to my Sunday School series! This lesson focuses on Proverbs 25:11. The lesson and activity teaches children to think about how their words can be used kindly and wisely.
Even though it is titled as Sunday School the pack can also be used by homeschoolers and daycare providers. It can also be used in conjunction with our Apples theme pack and September bundle!
Inside the pack you will find:
- An activity suggestion sheet
- An illustrated Proverbs 25:11 card
There are 4 variations of the printable
- A colored cut and paste sheet
- A black and white cut and paste sheet
- A tracer sheet (black and white)
- A blank sheet that could be used for painting and collage, or by an older student
This activity was inspired by two blog posts (here